You Are Cordially Invited
THE BIG 5-OH
Ohio State Dance
...throwing our weight around for 50 years...
Please make Sullivant Hall a destination for November 2018. We are already saving a place for you at our 50th anniversary celebration event during the second and third weekends, with public performances November 8-10, November 15-17 and an Alumni Reunion Brunch on November 18.
Interactive archival exhibit on display throughout the event
Barnett Theatre Concert Performances
Featuring New Works Choreographed by Faculty
- Space: Susan Van Pelt Petry
- Time: Daniel Roberts
- Flow: Eddie Taketa
- Weight: Crystal Michelle Perkins
Thursday, November 8 - 8:00pm
Friday, November 9 - 8:00pm
Saturday, November 10 - 3:00pm
Saturday, November 10 - 8:00pm
Thursday, November 15 - 8:00pm
Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
Saturday, November 17 - 3:00pm
Saturday, November 17 - 8:00pm
Sullivant Hall 350/Motion Lab (MOLA) Performances
by Renegade Performance Group Artistic Director and Choreographer André M. Zachery
Audiences will experience a living space in this interactive and immersive performance.
Click on your desired time slot to access the online reservation form for that performance.
Alumni Reunion Brunch
Sunday, November 18 at 10:30am in Sullivant 390
- Barnett Concert: General admission tickets are $25. Ohio State faculty, staff and students may purchase tickets for $15. Senior citizens, military veterans, all other students and children may also purchase tickets for $15.
- MOLA Performances: FREE, but online reservation required (links for online reservations are above)
- Alumni Reunion Brunch: $25
- Alumni Reunion Brunch and Barnett Concert Package: $45
Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ohio State University Theatre Ticket Office (614-292-2295, M-F 10am-4pm) or online through Ticketmaster.
Please Support the Dance Innovation Fund
We are pleased to announce the new Dance Innovation Fund, with an initial ask of $100,000 towards the goal of endowing continuing contributions to equipment, technology and facilities, keeping us at the forefront of innovation in dance creation and production for the next 50 years. Please consider making a contribution to this new fund, ensuring Ohio State Dance’s place at the cutting edge of innovation in dance.