The big day is coming! Faculty, Staff and Students will gather around some free food and talk about the fantastic opportunities in store for the Department of Theatre in the spring of 2018. Here are the highlights for this coming Monday, October 2nd in the Drake Lobby:
1:00pm - Pizza and Drinks (please eat our food!)
1:00pm - Course Fair begins! Learn about:
- Classes Offered
- Productions, Auditions and Practicums
- Work Study Positions
- International Study Opportunities
- Plus, meet faculty, have your questions answered, and continue eating.
2:00pm - Advising Day begins!
- All faculty advisors will be available to meet students this afternoon.
- Look for an email from Logan Kelly with information about who your faculty advisor is and how you can schedule a time to meet.
- Discuss career planning, internships, scholarly and creative research projects, and making connections within our department.
And don't forget about auditions that evening. Signups begin at 5:00pm!
Watch your email for more information and look us up on Facebook here. And don't forget to like and visit our department's pages to keep up with all the events and opportunities.