Ticket Office Policies
- Refunds: All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Exchanges: Ticket exchanges are available for a fee of $3.00 per ticket. Exchanges are only accepted up to 24 hours prior to the original production and MUST be made by the original purchaser. Tickets cannot be exchanged to a show of a different title.
- Seating Policy: Seating will begin 15 minutes prior to the start of the production. Productions will begin at the listed time. Because of the unique layout of our theaters there is absolutely no late seating OR re-seating once a performance has begun. If the show has an intermission, patrons arriving late or leaving during the performance will be seated at the intermission.
- Children: Everyone attending a performance must have a ticket and must be able to sit in a seat. Infants and newborns are not permitted. Children five and under are not permitted unless the show is specifically intended for young audiences.
- Cameras & Recording Devices: Cameras and other recording devices (audio, video and still) are not permitted in the theatre and may be confiscated if used during a performance.
- Cell Phones and Personal Electronic Devices: The use of cell phones and other electronic devices is strictly prohibited. Cellular phones and other devices can cause distractions to performers and other patrons and will be confiscated. Please turn all devices off!
- Smoking: Ohio State University is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is NOT permitted on Ohio State grounds.
- Personal Responsibility Statement: The Ohio State University Department of Theatre prides itself on offering a diverse selection of arts entertainment for the Central Ohio community. Not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Patrons are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the shows we offer in order to make informed decisions prior to purchasing tickets.
- Inclement Weather Policy: If The Ohio State University (Columbus Campus) is closed OR if classes cancelled OR if Franklin County issues a Level 2 or Level 3 snow emergency, it is possible that scheduled events will NOT take place and will be rescheduled as permitted. This page AND the event page will be updated should this occur.