Lab Printing Guide
In order to print, you must have money on your Buck-ID. Visit http://buckid.osu.edu and click “Manage Your Buck-ID” to quickly load money onto your Buck-ID from a credit card or to find the nearest deposit station.
The following steps apply to anyone who is using the automatically logged in student account.
- Open the file you would like to print
- Select Print
- Select the appropriate printer (Bottom for 8.5 x 11 or Caliban for plots)
- Change any print settings that need changed
- Hit print
- Go to the Pharos Print Station
- Swipe your Buck-ID
- Select your print job and hit print
- Pick-up print job from the printer